Beach Bum Bingo presented by S. I. Medical Weight Loss and Coors Light/Roll N’ Up Smoke Shop Rules:
Objective: Pick up a Beach Bum Bingo card at S.I. Medical Weight Loss in Marion or download one from www.z100fm.com & listen to Z100 in the 7am, noon, and 4pm hour each weekday for the Beach Bum Song that hour. Put an “X” on your Beach Bum Bingo card square where that song is. (Keep track of time/date each song you put an “x” on is played) The first caller to get through at 1-800-455-1100 when you get a Bingo will win a certificate for a 4 day, 3 night stay in a state room at the Holiday Inn Resort on Panama City Beach, Florida*. Non-winning Bingo cards can be sent in for The Grand Prize a 5 day/4 night stay in a Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite. Cash Consolation prizes of $250 and $500 (in the form of VISA cards) will be given away in a random drawing of non-winning Bingo cards that were picked up at sponsor locations and labeled with “$”.
1. Contest begins Monday, April 6th and ends when the 4th Beach Bum Bingo game is completed. The Grand Prize drawing awarding the final prize and the consolation prizes will be held 5 business days after our last Beach Bum Bingo Game to allow for non-winning cards to be mailed back to us.
2. The Beach Bum Bingo songs will be identified and played in the 7am hour, the noon hour, and the 4pm hour Monday through Friday. ( Keep track of the time/date each song you cross off is played. ) If a song on your bingo card is played outside this timeframe or is NOT identified as part of the Beach Bum Bingo contest it will NOT be counted as part of a winning bingo. The first caller to get through our contest line with a winning bingo will be the winner.
3. When a winner is confirmed, the next round of Beach Bum Bingo will begin on the next MONDAY and a new game card will be required. There will be a total of 4 games completed.
4. Non winning cards can be returned to Z100 to be entered into the Grand prize drawing, which will be conducted 5 business days AFTER our 4th Beach Bum Bingo winner is identified. The Grand Prize includes a 5 day, 4 night stay in a Two Bedroom Suite (based on availability). Non winning cards MUST include name, address & phone number on back in order to qualify. Cash Consolation prizes of $250 and $500 (in the form of VISA cards) will be given away in a random drawing of non-winning Bingo cards that were picked up at sponsor locations and labeled accordingly. Return non-winning cards to: WOOZ-FM; 1431 Country Aire Drive; Carterville, IL 62918 or bring them by River Radio studios.
5. Winners must be at least 18 years of age.
6. One winner per household per course of the entire contest.
7. Z100 judges decision is final.
8. Z100 is not responsible for inability to complete phone calls.
9. Z100 employees & their families and contest sponsor employees are ineligible.
10. Contestants automatically consent to having their voice and/or likeness used for promotional purposes.
11. Winners agree upon acceptance of prize that Z100, Mississippi River Radio, their advertising affiliates and employees shall have no liability in connection with acceptance or use of any prize awarded.
12. Any taxes associated with cash &/or prizes is the sole responsibility of the winners. Each trip is valued at $750 and winners will receive a 1099 in 2015.
13. Additions and/or deletions to the rules may be made at any time.
14. Z100 is not responsible for announcer misspeaking.
15. Z100 reserves the right to alter or discontinue this contest at any time.
16. A copy of the rules is available at the Z100 studio or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Beach Bum Bingo Rules, c/o Z100, 1431 Country Aire Drive, Carterville, IL 62918.
*Advance registration required. For reservations, please call (800)633-0266 Room is based on the hotel’s projected availability. Not valid with any other offer. Certificate is not valid from June 21st , 2015 – Aug. 8th, 2015 During the months of April, May, June, August and September certificate may only be used for reservations with an arrival day of Sunday or Monday. All other months are valid based on the hotel’s projected availability. Certificates are valid for standard room type only unless otherwise noted. Guests staying on a certificate are still responsible for all applicable taxes, fees, and incidental charges and must have a credit card on file to pay for these charges in order to stay at the resort. This certificate is NOT transferable and cannot be extended if unused.