Z100’s “Quizzle for Cash” Rules:
The Quizzle is a four-line “poem” or puzzle that describes an inanimate object. (unless otherwise specified)
- Each weekday(excluding holidays) the Quizzle is not solved, another clue will be added.
- The Quizzle will be played at random times Mon.-Fri. between 7am-7pm (excluding holidays).
- The first person to correctly identify the Quizzle on the air, wins the cash.
- No clues or previously guessed incorrect answers may be given to callers over the phone, text, email or online, etc.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to play.
- One winner per household per course of the entire contest.
- When a Quizzle has been solved, the new Quizzle will begin on the following Monday (unless specified otherwise, excluding holidays).
- The Quizzle jackpot will start with $500 and $100 will be added each weekday it is played until a winner is determined. Once the cumulative jackpots total $4000, no additional money will be added.
- Z100 judges decision is final.
- Z100 is not responsible for inability to complete phone calls.
- Contestants automatically consent to having their voice and/or likeness used for promotional purposes.
- Winners agree upon acceptance of prize that Z100, Mississippi River Radio, their advertising affiliates and employees shall have no liability in connection with acceptance or use of any prize awarded.
- Any taxes associated with cash &/or prizes is the sole responsibility of the winners. Winners of $600 or more will receive a 1099 Tax Form in 2020.
- Additions and/or deletions to the Quizzle rules may be made at any time.
- Z100 is not responsible for announcer misspeaking.
- Z100 reserves the right to alter or discontinue this contest at any time.
- A copy of the rules is available at the Z100 studio or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Quizzle Rules, c/o Z100, 1431 Country Aire Drive, Carterville, IL 62918.